Keeping with the iTunes theme, you can download a four part series on iTunes for free from HBO Documentary Films. The series is called Too Hot Not To Handle and it is about globe warming, which to be honest I don't spend too much time thinking about but after watching it I think I probably should. It starts out a little bit slow but overall it is pretty good. It is amazing to see what is happening to our glaciers. I don't look forward to a day where there are only a few places on earth where you can enjoy skiing and the like. The iTunes link is here.Thursday, September 14, 2006
Too Hot Not To Handle
Keeping with the iTunes theme, you can download a four part series on iTunes for free from HBO Documentary Films. The series is called Too Hot Not To Handle and it is about globe warming, which to be honest I don't spend too much time thinking about but after watching it I think I probably should. It starts out a little bit slow but overall it is pretty good. It is amazing to see what is happening to our glaciers. I don't look forward to a day where there are only a few places on earth where you can enjoy skiing and the like. The iTunes link is here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment