There has been some grumbling about the frequency of posts on this blog. Now we all know that it is quality that counts and not quantity but I have to admit I am feeling the pressure. So I hate to do it but this post is pretty much an advertisement. I have been using this little device with my ipod now for a little while and I have to say it is the best thing since sliced bread. While you are running it tells you how far you have gone, your pace, how many calories you have burned and so on. Done with the run and plug you ipod into the computer and keeps track of all your runs, sets goals, compete against others. Cllick on the pic for a demonstration. So while I hate to advertise I have to say this thing is awesome. By the way if you have a nano, all you have to buy is the little thing to attach to your shoe and ipod which costs $29. You don't have to buy the shoes, thank goodness. Alright now back to your regularly scheduled posting.Saturday, September 02, 2006
Advertisement
There has been some grumbling about the frequency of posts on this blog. Now we all know that it is quality that counts and not quantity but I have to admit I am feeling the pressure. So I hate to do it but this post is pretty much an advertisement. I have been using this little device with my ipod now for a little while and I have to say it is the best thing since sliced bread. While you are running it tells you how far you have gone, your pace, how many calories you have burned and so on. Done with the run and plug you ipod into the computer and keeps track of all your runs, sets goals, compete against others. Cllick on the pic for a demonstration. So while I hate to advertise I have to say this thing is awesome. By the way if you have a nano, all you have to buy is the little thing to attach to your shoe and ipod which costs $29. You don't have to buy the shoes, thank goodness. Alright now back to your regularly scheduled posting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
pretty cool-would that work for just walking also?
Yup, it would work for walking too.
Suggested Russell look at this for training for his mini marathon.
Post a Comment